SMART is a comprehensive employee sickness and absenteeism management program with extensive trend analysis capabilities.
SMART allows organisations to manage employee sickness (and attendance if required) efficiently and effectively by easily keeping track of who, where, when, and what actions has been undertaken in regard to an employee’s sickness records and sickness management.
SMART will allow for analysis of employee sickness patterns and locates trends and hence allow you to take control of employees who may be playing the system...
Key Features of SMART;
- Easy to set up, maintain an input data.
- Comprehensive records of employee sickness records, both current and historical
- Intelligent trend analysis on employee sickness, including;
- 10 or more days of sickness in 52 weeks
- 2 or more occurrences off sickness in the last 13 weeks
- 2 or more occurrences off sickness in any 13-week period in the last 52 weeks
- 5 or more separate sickness in a 52 week period
- 5 or more continuous days off with sickness in a 52 week period
- Comprehensive reports that cover all aspects of employees sickness and sickness trends.
- Comprehensive statistics on sickness figures
- Historical sickness records are maintained for the employees working career with your company.
- Monitor employees on sickness disciplinary, from first warning to dismissal
- Monitors employees on disciplinary and automatically clears the monitoring when sickness improves